- 2 cups cooked steel cut oats
- 2 cups gluten free all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup oat milk
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 peach
- 1-2 rhubarbs
- Preheat the oven at 350 F
- Prepare the flax egg by placing the ground flax and water in a container, mix and
allow 15minutes for the flax to soak up the water and create an egg like consistency
- Cut the peach and rhubarbs into cubes and set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients (except fruits) on a blender or you can use a fork, once its an
even mix incorporate the fruits and fold to avoid the fruit from breaking.
- Transfer mix to muffin tray and bake for 30minutes.